วันเสาร์ที่ 19 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Cod 5 WaW *FREE* 10th Lobby

Hey youtube got some cool awesome new iso mods :) anyways there is super jump super sprint infinite ammo all guns at the same time drop weapons fly (noclip) godmode demigod paintball instant rounds infinite points enable clan tags shoot revives triple tap and more **How to get in** First, do not spam comments comments are for questions do not spam ur gt Second subscribe to me MafhamDX Here: www.youtube.com Second, send a message to me (GT:Mafham) or my co host and in the message write something funny followed by your youtube username so i know that you have subscribed Lastly, when you are finally in the lobby, you have to submit a player review and prefer me and the co host as a preffered player, then we will give you 10th ENJOY :) **EDIT** WOW thanks for the HUGE turn out about 20 people have asked for 10th now and i really need you to send me messages in game not on youtube thanks my gamertag is listed above my co host will be away for awhile so when hes back youll need to submit a ingame review too :) *EDIT2* Hey guys, up to my neck in lobbies, done around 300 lobbies now, please be patient! Extra Tags Extra Tags] IGNORE [Extra Tags] Extra Tags IGNORE... Experience Walkthrough Gametrailers posted a Xbox 360 Dashboard Walkthrough Hacking GamerTag Suspened PayPal Free Xbox Live Generator HALO 3 General Instantly Easy 50 boosting Service free money Recon Armor PS3 Microsoft ELITE Master Chief machinima THE NEW XBOX DASHBOARD COMING END OF SEPTEMBER. DEMO BY MAJOR NELSON ...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น