วันจันทร์ที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Advertising your home based business without Google's PPC!


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I have a home based business, I have to buy advertising for a couple of months. It seems that everyone is Google AdWords, PPC. This can literally drain your pocket book, unless you know what you're doing. And if you do not have the money to put into it in the first place is the best thing to do other types of advertising. What is what I do.

The largest wave of publicity at the moment is Social Media, Twitter and Facebook. If you add the marketing article,Press Release Marketing, internet advertising and a couple of Squidoo lenses, you have some very good advertising statement. Without the cost of PPC from Google. And, of course, blogs and video marketing.

This article marketing, I try to have at least 7-10 articles per week. If you do not know what to write, you can now think of an object of interest, or perhaps in some news going on that's right, and a Google search. See what others talk alland then write an article in your own words how you feel about it, go for your passion. There are at least three places that I submit my articles. EzineArticles, and GoArticles Pubarticles. Each of them are free and easy.

For press releases, I make at least 2 of the week. All I do is with the content of my articles and make it as a flash, the news has just happened. In press releases must proclaim that something is happening, just like the newspapersto do. You must also add their own comments. This gives you a change to express how you feel about the press release, that your letter. Do not Hold Back look, how people react to the newspapers. I use to make Free Press Release, it is really easy.

The last thing I do is at least 2 weeks to Squidoo lenses. The same applies to them, you can use the content of its articles to make a Squidoo lens.

If you do this type of advertising, make good content, good keywordswith a good bioavailability for the people and know how the Social Media. If you have really good content and keywords, Google will place advertisements on the front page, ours is what we all want.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น