วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 18 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

N79'MUGEN:The_None HATE GOOGLE! Part 1

Yup. Recent things happening on youtube made me hate Google even more than Mike Patton hates Wolfmother. Example:Recent mass witchunt on youtube, and the fact that youtube will say that an account is closed no matter if it's either banned or self-closed, just to avert attention. That and many other things (like Google's cooperation with the Chineese Goverment to censor the net over there) made me lose any sign of respect for this allready not-much-respectable and pretty-much-pathethic-and-horribly-overrated-company. So I had to do a Pikawil-esque beatdown on a Google logo. -In part 2, I will use retarded characters as promised once in my latest retarded character showcase video. -I hope you won't 1 star me just for the inclusion of Haruhi. I HAD to feature her in this video. -Speaking of Haruhi....I normally censor disturbing moves (Choyier's latest version has this one now infamous disturbing throw), but not if they're used against logos or have other means of MAKING NO SENSE AT ALL! More details later, if I feel like it...... Angry Video Game Nerd footage is property to Cinemassacre.com and James Rolfe, but I guess you don't care, dumbasses. EDIT:What happened to PlayItBogart,Armake21 and AVGN (the last one got his account back, but the damage has been done) just made this video more revealant.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น